Spirit Media is the market leader in the creation of broadcast production, multi-platform video, social strategy and audience development. Founded in 2010 by ex-Endemol execs Peter Cowley & Matt Campion, Spirit work with brands, broadcasters, producers, digital platforms & talent to create value through building online audience.
Spirit Media is looking for a Junior Social Media Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working across all social media touch points across the business. The ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge of all major social media platforms, and understand how different audiences engage with content across different platforms. They must be creatively minded with the ability to create a wide range of social content. They will work closely with Spirit’s social, audience and production teams. The role will (initially) be a 3-month fixed term contract, with a view to rolling into full time.
- Work across all social media aspects of the business
- Input into the creative process to develop social media features and new content ideas
- Help develop & implement social media strategies for a range of brands, broadcasters and talent
- Create social media content including social video, GIFs, static images etc
- Write social copy, develop and maintain content calendars
- Community management across all social platforms
- Implementation of social media advertising across relevant social platforms
- Social media analytics and reporting
Required Skills / Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a social media role
- Good understanding of all major social platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat & LinkedIn
- Strong social copywriter
- Creatively minded with confidence to input into the content planning process
- Solid design skills with the capability to create static social content in PhotoShop or InDesign
- Basic video production & editing capability (social video)
- Strong community management skills
- Competent account management / client handling skills
- Ability to use a range of reporting and analytics tools to deliver regular campaign reports
- A degree in media or marketing would be preferable, although not essential
Please apply by sending covering letter and CV to – email@example.com with Junior Social Media Manager in the description. Salary – £24K+ depending on experience.